Delta Designs Ltd. has been providing institutions with high quality, archival cabinets, and other custom storage solutions for the past 35 years. While not always in the public eye, the work we do in the back rooms of museums and universities is vital. We have worked with over 500 institutions domestic and foreign to keep their artifacts safe and secure for future study. Our team provides the best solution for unique collections. We are instilled with the ideal that by understanding the past we can build a better future. We are preserving the past to ensure that future.
Designers work independently, with the design team, and with the project manager to provide specific equipment room layouts using AutoCAD. Excellent communication skills are required as designers will work from information provided by project managers regarding customer requirements. Designers work from product specifications to provide design solutions that meet standards for reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and customer satisfaction.
- Produce drawings, layouts, and/or
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Candidate must have solid experience with AutoCAD or Revit
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel; experience with OneNote, Teams is a bonus
- Has a solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate with multiple groups
- Excellent problem-solving abilities using analytical skills
- Takes initiative to contribute to design review meetings
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Entry Level - $35,000.00 to $45,000.00
Equal Opportunity Statement
Delta Designs Ltd. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills for the benefit of our staff, our mission, and the communities we serve. As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Delta Designs Ltd. does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital or civil union status, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs.