Powder Coat Specialist
Delta Designs Ltd. has been providing institutions with high quality, archival cabinets, and other custom storage solutions for the past 35 years. While not always in the public eye, the work we do in the back rooms of museums and universities is vital. We have worked with over 500 institutions domestic and foreign to keep their artifacts safe and secure for future study. Our team provides the best solution for unique collections. We are instilled with the ideal that by understanding the past we can build a better future. We are preserving the past to ensure that future.
This position will use various painting techniques that will include, but are not limited to, powder coat, wet paint spraying, Cerakote, hydro-dip and several other techniques on various materials. Material preparation such as sand blasting, cleaning, dipping, masking, among other techniques is required. Must be competent in using potentially dangerous materials and equipment following all safety procedures and policies. Must have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Willingness to use protective wear.
- Powder coating, wet paint spraying and other techniques on various materials
- Material preparation such as sand blasting, cleaning, etc.
- Must follow all safety procedures
- Steady hand and great attention to detail
- Experience in powder coating and industrial painting
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Able to travel and install cabinetry a plus
- Frequent pushing, pulling and handling of materials
- Frequent sitting, standing, stooping, bending, twisting and walking
- Lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To be determined.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Delta Designs Ltd. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills for the benefit of our staff, our mission, and the communities we serve. As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Delta Designs Ltd. does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital or civil union status, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs.