Delta Designs Ltd. has been providing institutions with high quality, archival cabinets, and other custom storage solutions for the past 35 years. While not always in the public eye, the work we do in the back rooms of museums and universities is vital. We have worked with over 500 institutions domestic and foreign to keep their artifacts safe and secure for future study. Our team provides the best solution for unique collections. We are instilled with the ideal that by understanding the past we can build a better future. We are preserving the past to ensure that future.
Assist in the fabrication, maintenance, and repair of component parts and products.
- Follow detailed instructions
- Work with others
- Identify any defective items and handle them according to established procedures
- Operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with precision
- High School Diploma
- Attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Able to travel and install cabinetry products a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Full Time
- $15 - $18/hour (depending on experience)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Equal Opportunity Statement
Delta Designs Ltd. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills for the benefit of our staff, our mission, and the communities we serve. As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Delta Designs Ltd. does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital or civil union status, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs.