Auto Paint Line Specialist
Delta Designs Ltd. has been providing institutions with high quality, archival cabinets, and other custom storage solutions for the past 35 years. While not always in the public eye, the work we do in the back rooms of museums and universities is vital. We have worked with over 500 institutions domestic and foreign to keep their artifacts safe and secure for future study. Our team provides the best solution for unique collections. We are instilled with the ideal that by understanding the past we can build a better future. We are preserving the past to ensure that future.
Place fabricated parts onto a overhead conveyor system and after the powder-coating process, remove from the conveyor system.
- Unload materials from boxes and hang on the overhead conveyor system. Remove materials and place in appropriate location.
- Follow detailed instructions.
- Identify any defective items and handle them according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- High School Diploma
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to work with others.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to spend hours at a time on your feet.
- Frequent pushing, pulling and handling of material.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Full time
- $14 - $16/hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Equal Opportunity Statement
Delta Designs Ltd. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills for the benefit of our staff, our mission, and the communities we serve. As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Delta Designs Ltd. does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital or civil union status, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs.